Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46 - St. Paddy's Day


http://www.chicagoevents.com/event.cfm?eid=97

I've officially signed up for my 3rd event of the year, only 9 more to go! (See post, "Day 14 -Laced Up" for original content). Of course, as my intent is to collect event t-shirts and have them sewn into a quilt upon my completion of all 12 events (in December), I'm not sure if 12 t-shirts will make a decent sized quilt. I may just have to find more events!

PS) I surely hope there are more walkers in this event then the "Cupid's Dash", I don't want to have to think about walking to my car and giving up again!

2 comments:

  1. you may have to do 2 events a month for a double duvet ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Thank you John, I think that's the best laugh I've had all day (and quite possibly true!).

    ReplyDelete