Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35 - Sky


- 10,000 Feet -

On my flight home from the snowy land of Texas, I faced fears and intimidation by asking the flight attendant if I could change seats in order to take some last minute sunset photos. She surprisingly smiled, and said, "Isn't it gorgeous?", as she pointed me to an available seat on the west facing side of the Embraer. Despite feeling like the ultimate tourist, I took some pretty cool photos from my new vantage point and enjoyed the much improved view immensely. While the photo above isn't the most brilliant sunset I've ever seen, what I do love about it is the way the dark space looms over what is left of the sunset. I've never seen anything like it before.

- Somewhere over Chicago -

1 comment:

  1. Amazing picture of the night sky/sunset. It almost doesn't look real! If I hadn't seen it before myself I might not believe it was. Ha. :p

    ReplyDelete