Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - USPS

I started day 4 with the intent to tackle the intimidation factor I felt when I decided to send some people with whom I've been out of touch with a New Years welcome card. Included in the white envelope was a personal invite to get back in touch with me, whether it be over coffee, or just over the internet. Despite fearing some of the recipients' responses, or lack there of, I made my way to the mailbox quite easily. Once there though, I found the obstacle wasn't in mailing the cards, but rather my fear of looking like a complete idiot by taking a picture of the mailbox to document my trip! While I don't think the photo above is quite up to my artsy standards, I posted it to serve as my unintended badge of courage for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment