Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14 - Laced Up



I'm finding that one post, leads to another idea, and then another...well, you get the idea. With already committing myself to the Kohl's Step Up event in January, and the Run for the Cheetah event in April, I figured, what's 10 more events? Putting fears aside, I've decided to lace up the sneakers and take on the task of participating in (at least) one physical event each month of 2011. Although 12 events over 365 days seems pretty easy, 1 event every 28-31 days doesn't! While subject to change, I'm hoping to participate in the following events:

January - Kohl's Step Up for Kids

February - North Shore Cupids Dash 7K

March - St. Paddy's Day 5K Run/Walk

April - Run for the Cheetah 5K

May - Bike the Drive/15 miles

June - United Run for the Zoo 5K

July - L.A.T.E. Ride/25 miles

August - Elvis is Alive 5K

September - Lung Run/Walk 5K

October - JDRF/Walk to Cure Diabetes

November - Hot Chocolate 5K

December - Santa Hustle 5K

If all goes well, I plan on having a t-shirt quilt made from all of my event t-shirts! I've always wanted a t-shirt quilt and what better way to remember 2011! Check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment