Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 - Weighed

After the holiday binging, and quite a bit of laziness, I was afraid to step on the scale to see what damage I had done to my waistline. While my numbers are definitely not those reflected in the picture, I am pleasantly surprised that my arch enemy only reflects a minimal gain of 4 pounds (all ingested foods considered). Over coming the fear to step on the scale today gives me a starting point for healthy living and I must remember, "Rather then aiming to be perfect, just aim to be a little bit better today then you were yesterday." - Author Unknown.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I had really mixed feelings about this one. As someone struggling with an eating disorder, I'm told that the scale is my enemy. And what's in a number on a scale, anyway?

    YOU are good, no matter what some stupid number says on a scale.

    ReplyDelete