Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15 - No

Today I put myself first by saying "no". I put the fear of being unpopular aside. I put the fear of being considered a jerk aside. I put the fear of making someone else upset aside. Saying no doesn't make me a bad person, and I need to remember that more often. Unfortunately my "no" includes rescheduling plans, and while I am truly sorry to the other party for the inconvenience of short notice, I think it's for the best. Saying no allows me to take the weekend to heal my soul, rest and rejuvenate both mentally and physically. I can make the world a much happier place when I'm a well rested, healthy and happier person! Here's to a full day of "no"!

Note: Today's photo is of the actual DVD of the movie "Juno", minus the letters "J" and "U".

1 comment:

  1. I so agree... Good for you. I think I need to start doing the same.

    ReplyDelete