Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 182 - July!

Where did the year go? It's half over already, and again the end of another month makes me question what have I accomplished, what will I be doing going forward, and fearing the oncoming of winter. To remind myself...

June accomplishments (at least major ones that stand out in my mind):
Continuing to participate in monthly events - Race to the Taste was awesome!!!
Losing 19 pounds and counting
Keeping my orchid, Aretha alive
Traveling to California
Maintaining my blog for 182 days - only 183 to go!

July goals involve, God willing:
Celebrating my birthday
Participating in my first Sign Language class at the Center on Deafness
Enjoying the LATE ride (a 25 mile bike ride through Chicago overnight)
Bastille Day 5K
Spending lots of time with friends and making new ones!


What are you doing this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment