Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 204 - Wii




While Zumba is not new for me, playing the Zumba dance game on the Wii is! I read some poor reviews of the game stating it had little to no instruction, but decided to tackle it anyways. While I know I am not the most graceful (nor skilled) Zumba dancer, I had a blast (once I figured out I had to put the remote in it's holster AFTER starting the game). You definitely need to watch the screen for cues from your instructor as there aren't any voice commands to tell you what to do, but if you're remotely familiar with Zumba, or dare I say use the tutorials to learn the steps, you should be successful. I can't wait to challenge myself and take on some of the harder "classes" in the game. If you're thinking about buying this game, go for it and, "join the party!".

No comments:

Post a Comment