Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 199 - MMOM

1. What are you wearing right now?
A camouflage t-shirt from a boot camp program I (kinda) participated in, and my favorite black, 13 year old, raggedy "Sharka" shorts from Hawaii that I can't bring myself to part with. They're still holding up!





2. Do you have any freckles?
No.

3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
Whatever the red ones are, is it cherry?

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Larry Crowne, I loved it! Tom Hanks was so cute!




5. Would you rather live without TV or without music?
Without music! I admit it'd be a long car ride, and quiet exercise sessions, but even though I don't watch it that often, I need TV. Yes, I medically need it to unwind and forget about all the serious stuff going on in the world. I should have a prescription for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment