Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 192 - MMOM

1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think I'd either eat breakfast or Taco Bell forever. First, I LOVE breakfast, or at least my home made breakfast wraps which are made up of multi grain wraps, Sriracchi sauce, cheese, eggbeaters, avocado and on occasion, re-fried beans. Secondly, why Taco Bell? Because they are marketing geniuses! They have taken a basic taco and burrito, and continually morph them into new products like gorditas, tortas, Mexican pizzas, etc. I don't think I could ever get bored with Taco Bell! (Darn, now I want a Mexican pizza and a breakfast wrap!!!)

2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
A mixture of both..

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Sadly, yes. The day my father was rushed to the hospital and never came home.

4. What is your favorite candle scent?
Hands down, Macintosh Apple by Yankee Candle. A close second is their Sweet Strawberry, both smell so crisp and fresh!

5. Coffee or tea?
Both, but more often coffee. I love Kona coffee with a hint of French Vanilla creamer. I love sweet tea, but tend to be too heavy handed on the "sweet".

No comments:

Post a Comment