Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 80 - Uplifting (Part Deux)

72 posts ago, I blogged about my previous bra fitting disaster and had made an appointment with a renown bra fitter in Chicago. This past weekend was my much anticipated appointment and I loved it! Despite almost being derailed and made late by public transportation (by the way, I'm getting good at this bus riding thing!) I arrived just in time.

Rochelle, my bubbly consultant, was amazingly fun and professional. She immediately found me garments that fit and explained how a bra should feel and fit. Wow, what a difference! Despite having blown my bra-budget on recent veterinary bills, I still had fun and felt very confident leaving the store that I will be able to return and purchase the life changing items I fell in love with. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment