Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 365 - The End


As 2011 comes to a close, I hope you all had a great 2011. My 2011, as you may have read, was not without it's ups and downs, and wins and losses but being the hopeless optimistic that I am, I believe the best is yet to come! I'm looking forward to 2012 as a fresh start and hope you are too. I'll take a moment here to reflect on the past here, and hope to see you in my future at Twenty-Twelve.

In 2011, I wore things I thought I shouldn't. I tried new foods and well, enjoyed some of them (am I the only human that does not enjoy Tiramisu?). I went to new places and loved the West Coast and soared to new heights, like the top of the Willis Sears Tower. I traveled farther by foot then I thought I could (60+ miles!) and did things to help others that I never believed possible. I survived heartaches and heartbreaks, and know that (of course) life goes on. I persevered at work and over came more IT projects then one person should ever be responsible for in the course of one year. I've learned to stand up for myself and ask questions, even the hard ones. I've learned that dreams are limitless, and that the best friends are sometimes the quiet ones just waiting in the background for their opportunity to cheer you on and lift you up. Hugs heal and blogging, just like training puppies, is some of the cheapest therapy ever. I learned that saying no is not a bad thing and that taking time for yourself and doing absolutely nothing is okay! Below are some of my favorite pictures from 2011.

Somewhere over the central United States

My view leaving work...

At home...

Post Dirty Girl Mud Run

San Diego

My city

The best day ever!


Forever Marilyn

Freedom

Zoo life...

1 comment:


  1. I liked your blog very much Digital Marketing By the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Website Development

    ReplyDelete