Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 364 - The Future of My Blogging


As I have only one day left of my 365 day, 2011 blog challenge, I've been wondering what to do with this blog in the new year. Do I continue this blog? But how? This blog is all about tackling daily fears in 2011, it's even included in the description. After much thought, I don't feel that I can continue this blog, while undertaking a new year, without changing and altering the original intent so I've decided that this blog must come to an end. Like any good chapter in a book, 2011 and "Do One Thing Every Day That Scares You" are indeed coming to a close.

Through my 2011 challenge, I've learned many a lesson and also found that I'm addicted to blogging! With that said, I can't leave my blogging adventures to just one chapter, so I've started a new one! I hope you readers will follow me in 2012 as I chronicle my life and of course, throw in a few new challenges and adventures! As of January 1st, I will be blogging at Twenty-Twelve. Please visit, follow and comment, as you my readers make it all worth while! I wish you an amazing new year, and hope you enjoy what you read from me in 2012, and I hope to read some things from you too! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the 2011 challenge was worthwhile and congrats on seeing it through. Good luck with the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Cathy and for the well wishes! Hope you have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete