Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 352 - Random

- There are only 13 days left to the year of 2011. Wow. Where did the time go? Heck, where did my weekend go?

- I am so very happy that the bleed in my finger tip seemed nothing more then just that, and that the swelling and "sub dermal hematoma" has dissipated with no side affects. (Still not sure how I self inflicted it.)

- I am thankful for the many, many gifts that I have received for Christmas already. While I know better then to think that this season is all about gifts, rather then one of religion (for me at least) I am still grateful for the thoughtful gifts that have greatly surprised me.

- I haven't even started my Christmas shopping. (Not sure what I'm waiting on.)

- Some of this year's events still sadden me like the loss of my pet, and the loss and break up with my significant other, but I know life goes on. I continue to live every day with hope that the best is yet to come, no matter how hard it seems at times. I am looking forward to 2012 as a new beginning more then any other year prior, I think.


- I'm happy that my most recently purchased book is entertaining and in two days of limited reading time, I'm already close to half way through it.

- I'm grateful for many people, but a few close friends have really gotten me over the trials of this year. They probably don't know that some days, it was only them that got me out of bed, or through the day. Stacy, Debbie and Barney - I love yous guys! Andrea, thank you for all the hugs and Kleenex.

- I'm thankful that even for being the world's most obnoxious cat, I still have my Tird to cuddle with when needed.

- Even the crappiest of movies can be enjoyed in the right company. I am thankful for friends new and old, and new adventures with them both.

- Molly's Blueberry Cheesecake cupcake, and Green Mountain's Blueberry coffee make everything better. Ironic for me, since I don't care for the actual fruit.

- Through many a challenge this year, I have learned how to confront people - something that was much needed and still not yet perfected but a great work in progress.

- Does anyone have a cure for road rage? I can't stand the first and last 15 minutes of my commute! Getting in and out of my neighborhood has become a hellish 15 - 40 minute car ride of potholes, cut-offs and no turn signals! Deep, cleansing Yoga breaths I tell myself to no avail.

- I recently watched a documentary on sloths that made them appear to be the world's cutest animal ever. Kudos to that producer!

No comments:

Post a Comment