Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 345 - Quote

Today's post is simple, but it rings so true for me, I just have to share it. Today's post is brought to you from the movie, "We Bought A Zoo". I fell in love with the following quote, "All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come of it.” because I live it all the time!

So often, in 20 seconds of courage I make a decision to do something and then as I wait for it to happen, or strive towards completing whatever ridiculous goal I created for myself, I think, "Why (or how?) the hell do I get myself into this stuff?"! Despite my doubt after the initial decision, I always seem to be bettered in some way by my experiences, and can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

PS) The most recent 20 seconds of insanity, I mean, courage may lead me to kick boxing...we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment