Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 165 - Assessment

Today found me on an all day excursion to assess the damage done to my finances with bankers and the police. In addition, I got to talk to a surgeon about the outcome of my family member's surgery. While doing "okay" (I use that term loosely) for now, there was a lot of internal damage to be repaired, and there will be a long road to recovery.

The jovial highlight of my evening was being "cut off" on the way to a public restroom by an older man, who charged into the women's restroom and slammed the door in my face. I guess he had to use the facilities more than I did. It would have been nice if he had lifted the seat when relieving himself as the toilet seat was quite splattered by the time I arrived in the stall for use. Thanks dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment