Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 162 - Vacation Day 2

After a good night's rest, I woke up and hit the gym. Breakfast and a full day at the San Diego Zoo followed. It was at the zoo's ATM that I first started to suspect something was wrong with my bank account. After all, I really couldn't be THAT bad at math, could I? Despite looming thoughts of inappropriate financial spending taking place against my account, I enjoyed a nice dinner out followed by some drinks and dancing.

Well, let me clarify, dancing offers. We did not respond, other then negatively, to the "wanna dance?" invitations by what seemed to be an over-tanned day-glo Ken doll, and an ex-Marine seemingly stuck in the 80's. Let's not forget the lovely invite for further entertainment from the "gentleman", who shared the fact his wife and children were at home, and he really should be at therapy. Not the best pick up line I've ever heard.

1 comment: