Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 163 - Vacation Day 3

Sunday found me exhausted. Between the two hour time change, an insane amount of walking and exercise, followed by a late night of fun, I wasn't up for much! A visit downtown for breakfast was followed by a day trip to La Jolla to see the cove, sea lions and birds. By the time we returned to the car, I was ready for a nap. I didn't give in to that urge until later, however.

Dinner found us at an awesome Philly Cheesesteak restaurant, and later settled in for an unwinding night in front of the TV and catching up on our gossip. It was just before I went to bed, that I got a call and texts about a family member's emergency trip to the ER and need for immediate surgery. Nothing I can do thousands of miles away, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment