Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 152 - June

I can't believe today is June 1st! The year is close to half over and I think and wonder, "What have I done with my time?". I am thankful I have this blog to remind me of the things I have accomplished, because as of this moment I feel I haven't done enough. Which brings me to the question, "when is enough, enough?".

While I don't insist on filling up every moment of my time with something to do, I look back and think of all the wasted time I've spent in front of the TV, or just not being productive in general. It seems like it takes so long to wait for the good weather to show up, and then when it does, I don't take full advantage of it - anyone else feel like this? I am thinking there is a "no TV" challenge coming my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment