Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 150 - MMOM

Since "Java" took the holiday weekend off from posting her own Meet Me On Monday questions, I've made up my own!

1) Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Hmm... I would have to say Sophia (Estelle Getty) from the Golden Girls. Due to her (character's) stroke, she has no "edit" function in her brain and says whatever she thinks!

2) What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
I think, The Facts of Life. That, or maybe Diff'rent Strokes...

3) Given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose?
Illustrator.

4) What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
Creme Brulee - it's so sinfully decadent, you can't help but smile while eating it.

5) Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning person! I love working out early, and having a yummy breakfast with a cup of coffee...everything after that is potentially down-hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment