Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 130 - Doubt

Sometimes I find it hard to tell people the truth as I think it will hurt their feelings. This is not to say I lie to them, rather, I just don't push certain knowledge upon them. Despite fear of hurting someones feelings, I shared information with them today. I was afraid they may be upset, or hurt but what I found out is, that they would have rather known about my action a few days ago when it occurred, versus being in the "dark". Point taken.

Lesson learned? That I cannot doubt the resiliency of others or assume how they will or won't react when I make a decision to do something in my life. I need to trust them with the facts...yeah, I can do that!

"There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills." ~ Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment