Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 129 - Meet Me on Monday

1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
Both depending on my mood (or diet!)

2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
I did not...but caught the highlights!

3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?
Plane ticket to California.

4. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window so I can lean my head up against it.

5. Do you know your blood type?
It's A+ and I know that because I donate often! If you're reading this, please consider making a blood donation to your local facility as the facts are staggering:

Only 38% of Americans are eligible to donate blood and of those only 8% do. That amounts to only about 3 out of every 100.

1 donation can save up to 3 lives.

Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood.

More than 38,000 blood donations are needed every day.

Blood donation is a simple four-step process: registration, medical history and mini-physical, donation and refreshments.

No comments:

Post a Comment