Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 145 - So What

Taking a page from a fellow blogger, today's post is all about saying so what!

So what if I wore workout pants to the gym that probably should have made their way to the laundry basket, instead of my body.

So what if I forgot a knife and had to spread peanut butter on my toast with my finger because I was too lazy to go back to the cafeteria to get one. (By the way, I don't recommend doing this. Ever.)

So what if I take 4 days to get back to your personal email. I sit in front of a computer all day and sometimes, I just know that one more e-mail will surely kill me.

So what if I don't give you my address so you can mail me an invitation to a party I really have no vested interest in going to.

So what if it's raining and gloomy here, at least I still have a roof over my head.

So what if I put too much sweetner in my coffee, you should be thankful as some days it's the only thing that makes dealing with you tolerable.


What is your "so what" moment of the day?

1 comment:

  1. So what if I turned into a coach potato tonight for the first time in a long time !

    ReplyDelete