Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 97 - F is for Favorite

Favorite: one that is treated or regarded with special favor or liking; especially : a person who is specially loved, trusted, or provided with favors by someone of high rank or authority

- Merriam Webster

I wasn't feeling very creative today, or maybe I was? But here's a quiz about my favorite things that will allow my fellow bloggers to learn something new about me!

Favorite band: KISS

Favorite song: Jealousy: Gin Blossoms

Favorite book: A few... Revelations of a Strong Woman, I Love You - Ronnie, 90 Minutes in Heaven and anything written by Mitch Albom.

Favorite concert: KISS: Hottest Band In the World 2010

Favorite CD: Barenaked Ladies: All Their Greatest Hits

Favorite TV show: House, Bethanny Ever After, Golden Girls

Favorite hobby: Finding more hobbies and taking new classes

Favorite place to shop: Target

Favorite place: Ireland, my bed, and anywhere with the right person!

Favorite team: Chicago Cubs

Favorite place to eat: Anywhere but my kitchen!

Favorite food: Mexican and Italian fare

Favorite color:Purple and silver

Favorite animal: I like a lot of them... Horses, the big cats, birds of prey, killer whales...

Favorite actor: Hugh Laurie, Jeff Bridges

Favorite movie: Wizard of Oz

Favorite flower: Stargazer Lillies, Gerbera daisies, anything bright!

Favorite drink: Margarita

Favorite soda: Pepsi Throwback

Favorite feature: My smile

Favorite holiday: My birthday!!!

Favorite scent: Lavendar, rain, and fresh cut grass

Favorite Disney character: Stitch

Favorite word: FANtastic (emphasis on the FAN)

Favorite pizza topping: Pepperoni

Favorite season: Spring

4 comments:

  1. Cool list of favs. Love the Gin Blossom, and Jeff Bridges is my favorite actor as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU Deirdra! Much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tim - It took me a while to think about who my favorite actor was... I love The Dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Idea for F ! I feel I know you a little better now. Thanks for sharing.

    RJRDaydreamer

    ReplyDelete