Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 298 - Interpretation

I had a dream about bones this morning. And no, that's not a code name for anything. I literally dreamt I had a broken bone and then decided to extract it from myself. Once extracted, there was a small show of blood, but the bone was in one piece and not broken at all. It did seem pretty damaged, however. While the dream itself was pretty darn odd and kinda scary, I was more afraid to tell anyone about it (so of course I blog about it?), and even more afraid to look up what it meant. According to numerous "dream interpretation" websites, the elements in my dream can signify...

Bones:
This dream means that you need to think about what you have, what you want, and then focus on stripping it all back to just focus on what makes you happy....(How true!!!)

Damage: Damage can mean anger and resentment... (I'd say I'm angry about some recent changes in my life!)


Blood: To loose blood can signify loss of love. (Umm, yeah...)

Odd how we can dream of seemingly such random things, and yet, years of studies that interpret what they mean seem so accurate (or at least in my case). Dream interpretation dates back to at least 5000BC, and seems to have not weakened in it's fascination for us humans. It's amazing what our subconscious communicates to us in our sleep, isn't it? With that said, I ask you, what do your dreams say about you?


4 comments:

  1. Whoa! That's pretty coool! I too believe our dreams tell us things. When I wake up from a "strange" one, I definitely google it out and low and behold, it's usually true! Great read!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Brenda! Dreams are so odd! I hardly ever look up their meanings, but a friend suggested it when I mentioned my oddity. I think I'm going to have to follow suite with you, and start Googling more often! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we have found even more evidence that where you are now in your career and personal life is not where you wish to be. Your dreams are often linked to your subconscious longings for something in particular. Based on your recent experiences, I'm not at all surprised you would have such a prophetic dream. The real question now is,"What will you do in response to these revelations?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks B-Rob. Saving for my trip to Africa as you read this!!!

    ReplyDelete