Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 291 - Do Over

If I could have done a "do over" for today, here's how it would have gone.

If I could have done today over... I would have stayed in bed all day snuggled up under the covers, allowing myself an additional day of rest and relaxation, instead of getting up early to reluctantly go to the gym.

If I could have done today over... Once at the gym, I would have been motivated to do a full workout, instead of doing only two out of the 4 exercise routines I was supposed to do. (But I would have kept the yoga and stretching!)

If I could have done today over... When listening to two people argue on the phone for nearly 90 minutes, I would have hung up on them and told them to call me back when they figured it out.

If I could have done today over... I would have left work at 10:30am, before the phone call, and the rest of the stresses of the day would provoke me to write this post, and would have avoided a headache as well.


If I could have done today over... I would have made it a clear, non-rainy night so I could sleep peacefully and not have a cat staring at me as if to ask, "What's that noise outside?".


What would your "do-over" be?

No comments:

Post a Comment