Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 276 - MMOM

1. I can't stand when someone ________?
LIES!

2. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
I try to stick to weekly, but poor planning lends itself to more like daily shopping trips.

3. What kind of car do you drive?
A (currently) noise free Honda!

4. Crunchy or soft tacos?
Both, just depends on what kind of mood I'm in!


5. What's the habit you are proudest of breaking?
Well... I'd say biting my nails, but I still bite them when I am very, very stressed.

5 comments:

  1. Seems like several of us have the same answer to #1. Your answer to #2 sounds very familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stress causes me to revert to biting my nails, but thankfully I don't do it as bad as I use to. I am trying to NOT allow stress to weight on my shoulders so much. Yeah, easier said than done, but I'm trying all the same. It was nice to meet you!

    Today's posts...
    Meet Me On Monday
    80s Rapture with 4Ms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caught the Meet Me on Monday blog hop and found my way here. Great blog! I use to be a huge nail biter. I think I finally grew out of that when I quit smoking 4 years ago. Don't know it that was a hand-in-hand kind of thing but that's how it finally happened for me. I tried many times and couldn't. It's hard! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from Meet Me Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Beverly - thanks for stopping by!

    @ Cathy - Sounds like we are in the same boat, thank you for popping in to read!

    @ Bren - Thank you for reading and hopping by! Sounds like you have done some good, bad habit kicking, CONGRATULATIONS!

    @ Kenna - THANK YOU for following and stopping by, it's appreciated! : )

    ReplyDelete