Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 290 - MMOM

1. The thing that scares me the most is __________?
Not figuring out, and accomplishing, what it is I was put on this planet to do.

2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?

NO! I don't like nuts in any of my desserts, but will eat almost all varieties on their own, raw.

3. If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room?
Most of them! Especially American Dad? I don't even know if that's the right name, seeing as I loathe the "adult" cartoon so much.

4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?

I don't do orange juice at all. Am I the only one that thinks orange juice does NOT taste like oranges?

5. Who do you miss the most?
My dad.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to #1 and #3!

    Word verification for this comment was "tomatter". I thought that was quite appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola - Thank you for the compliment!!!

    Beverly - HA!!! Tomatter made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete