Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 330 - Extreme Couponing!


Today I was not afraid to use 24 coupons, and (sadly) have the cashier ring up 24 individual sales! Ok, I was a bit intimidated by the idea of 24 individual sales, but as the coupon stated, "One coupon per transaction." I was just following the rules, right? I took comfort in the fact that it wasn't my fault that the cashier would have to do extra work, it was the coupon's fault! The best thing, besides my savings, was that the cashier didn't seem to mind the monotonous transactions, and even seemed to enjoy them. By the end of the ringing, I had saved close to 95% on my items!


Canned dog food: $1.69 each x 24 = $40.56
Coupon = Free Can of Dog Food
Payment = 13 cents sales tax per each can = $3.12
Savings = $37.44

No comments:

Post a Comment