Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 312 - Oops!

Tonight my classmate invited me out for a drink (and dinner) before ASL class. I appreciated the invite and thought, "Why not blow off some steam before class, I've put in a hard day's work!". One small margarita, one large glass of water and a cheeseburger and fries later, we arrived at class.

I'm not so sure the drink before class was a good idea as it made me relaxed and tired. I maintain that I was neither buzzed nor in a drunken state, however by the end of class said classmate and I were told to (jokingly I hope) go stand in the corner by the teacher. I'm sure it had nothing to do with our giggling and calling each other dirty names in sign language. (Hey, at least we were signing and not verbally talking!). No more relaxing drinks before class, as a pair of slap happy, overly tired and relaxed Lynns (that's my classmate's name too) get into too much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment