Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 325 - MMOM

1. I wish I had more time to _________?
Do anything but work! I'd love to travel more, relax more, read more...



2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Zuppa Tuscana from Olive Garden! I've made it at home a couple of times, but it tastes much better when someone else has to do all the work!



3. Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner?
At a restaurant! Don't worry though, I'll be cooking for Christmas!




4. What is your favorite time of day?
Although I hate getting out of bed, the morning! I love not so much the getting up, but getting things accomplished before the work day starts.




5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Nope!

3 comments:

  1. Some days I really hate dealing with formatting! Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to travel more myself...to Positano, Italy to be exact...for a month (at least!).

    Tomato soup...not Campbell's but the roasted tomato you find at fancy restaurants...yummm.

    I made the meal at home this year. Good stuff!

    I love the morning with my coffee or the wee hours with my sketchbook.

    I DID start Christmas shopping...two days ago for the kiddies. Picked up 4 things and I'm proud! Gotta keep going so I can relax a bit during the holidays.

    Great post, btw! Hope you had a happy turkey day.

    Cheers from Miami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Scarlet! Italy is one of my next hopeful vacation spots!

    ReplyDelete