Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 250 - RSVP

Bravest thing ever? Post new break-up, changing my RSVP from 2 to a lonely 1 for a fast approaching wedding. That's right, newly jilted and single me is going "stag" to a happy and joyous occasion where two people stand before friends, family and God to commit themselves to one another. Am I bitter you ask? Nah. I'm pretty excited for the soon-to-be Bride and can't wait to see her on her "day of days". That's not worth missing for anyone! Besides, like I said in a previous post, I have hope for a future with someone who will love me wholeheartedly and not just half-assed-ly (is that a word?). Perhaps I'll find a new dance partner at the pending nuptials. It could happen.

1 comment:

  1. Weddings are great places to meet people !! love is in the air !

    ReplyDelete