Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 246 - Thankful

I am thankful for uplifting text messages.
I am thankful for beautiful flowers that remind me I'm special.
I am thankful for hugs.
I am thankful for prayers.
I am thankful for shoulders to lean on.

I am thankful for invitations to spend the night, surrounded by love ones.
I am thankful for invitations to go out.
I am thankful for great conversations with great people.
I am thankful for great conversations with strangers. (Cute ones at that!)
I am thankful for kisses on the head.
I am thankful for my friends, old and new.
I am thankful for the drive to continue my classes and hobbies.
I am thankful for my purring and cuddly cats.
I am thankful for my health, and that I can do pretty much anything I want and put my mind up to.

I am thankful I am strong, and for all those who help me be that way.
I am thankful for family, no matter how distant they may be.
I am thankful I can help others, and make them smile.
I am thankful I feel wanted.
I am thankful I always have what I need, even if I don't always get what I want.
I am thankful for work.

If you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for the day before, what would you be left with?

No comments:

Post a Comment