Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 239 - Pomegranate

I tried to order a Pomegranate Margarita tonight in effort to try something new.

Me: I'd like one of these please (pointing to the drink menu). Does it come in any other size than what's pictured?

W
aitress: No, it comes in the highball glass. But I can ask the bartender to make it bigger.

Me: Okay, can I get it in the "Presidente" size?

Waitress: I don't know.

Me: Okay...well if it's a problem, I'll just order a Blue Curacao.

Waitress: What size?

Me: Whatever size it comes in.

Waitress: A regular size martini glass?

Me: No, doesn't it come in the bigger glass?

Waitress: Do you want the original size?

Me: Whatever size it comes in.

Waitress walks away, and comes back shortly...

Waitress: What's a Blue Curacao?

Me: A blue Margarita.

Waitress: Do you mean the Blue Pacific?

Me: Yes - just order that!

Sadly, the 15 minute exchange didn't do anything for my mood, or the quality of my beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment