Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 227 - MMOM

1. How often do you pray?
Often, but increases are directly proportionate to the amount of chaos I'm surrounded by.

2. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
First, I must confess the "Chinese" food that I was raised on is actually Cantonese food, so I do not like typical Chinese food. Despite sharing the same name, the Cantonese version of my favorite dishes are pretty darn different when compared to Chinese food. When ordering from my favorite Cantonese restaurant, Ming Toy, I will order 2 crispy egg rolls, and chicken fried rice. Occasionally, I will get Sweet and Sour Chicken.

3. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Medical Illustrator, as this was what I was born to do.

4. Do you prefer your toilet paper to come over the roll or under the roll?
Over.

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
Hmm, I don't know that I can narrow it to just one, and at what age? As a child my favorites ranged from Underdog, Popeye and The Flintstones to The Facts of Life and Diff'rent Strokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment