Just completed Betty White's, "If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't)". Couldn't put this one down, it was such a quick and fun read.
2) Favorite kind of cake?
Cup-cake! I love Molly's, Blueberry Cheesecake cupcakes! Okay, seriously, I like plain white cake with butter cream frosting, and I love chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting. I'm not big on the fruity fillings.
3) Are you superstitious about anything?
I once heard wearing opals, unless they're your birthstone, was bad luck. To this day I've never worn or bought anything/jewelry containing opal.
4) Do you have any trips scheduled?
Nothing official, but lots of year end ideas.
5) Stranded on an island, what 3 things would you need (not including humans or electronic devices)?
I'm assuming I've retired as a millionaire and bought my own private island in this scenario. So in addition to my self designed house and gym, I'd want the following:
1) An endless supply of food, beverage, and a chef to cook and prepare anything I want.
2) A horse ranch (with full staff to care for the animals).
3) Lots of friends to come and visit!